To begin building your StreamZine newsletter, you’ll first need to create the issue within the Control Centre.
- Log in to your Control Centre and select the Newsletters tab.
- Once expanded, select DIY Newsletters.
- Click the New Newsletter button at the top of the page.
- The Name field should be populated by the name of the newsletter.
- Set the Publish Date and Time fields to the date and time you would like the newsletter to distributed and accessible.
Note: These fields will default to the current date and time.
- Click the Linked Streams box and select the Stream for this newsletter.
Note: This will likely be named School Newsletter.
- Select the School Newsletter Skin.
- Click Save.
- Custom URL is for advanced users, and can be used to render your newsletter on a specific sub address within your account.
- Table of Contents is an Index of articles that displays at the top of the newsletter. This is turned on by default.
- Turning on Expandable Articles will add an expandable Read More button to every article.
- Newsletter Filter will add a filter tab to the top right of the newsletter. Expand this to search for Keywords or Tags within your newsletter.
- Hide Archive can be used for special editions of your newsletter, that you would like to ommit from the regular Newsletter Archive page.
Click here to view an example StreamZine Newsletter