If a contact no longer wishes to receive any emails from you, they are able to permanently unsubscribe themselves using an email they have received from your Schoolzine account. You can also log into the Control Centre and permanently unsubscribe them yourself.
Unsubscribing via an Email Message
This is the easiest way for a contact to unsubscribe themselves without having to contact you.
- Open up an email message sent from your Schoolzine account.
Note: It does not have to be the most recently sent email for the contact to unsubscribe.
- Click on the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of the email message.
- You will be taken to a verification screen to confirm that you have been unsubscribed.
Note: If you have accidentally unsubscribed, you can resubscribe at any time by ticking the Subscribe box and selecting Update Subscription.
Unsubscribing via the Control Centre
- Log in to your Control Centre and select the Contacts menu tab.
- Once expanded, select View Contacts.
- Search for the contact you would like to unsubscribe.
Note: You can search for the contact via their name or email.
- Select their First Name.
- Click on the Permanently Unsubscribe button and then confirm that you would like to unsubscribe the contact in the pop up prompt window.